Restaurants use more tricks than you think.
And it’s not just the billion-dollar brands like McDonald’s that do it.
This infographic covers pretty much everything, but here are a few things to remember before we dive in:
- Things are placed in certain areas for a reason
- If you feel drawn to a certain food, it may be more than your intuition
- Restaurants takes advantage of practically any situation to market a product
- The primary purpose of the menu design is to get you to spend more money
Restaurants aren’t evil; they’re businesses, and businesses have to make money.
You have to protect yourself. So be on the lookout for these things on your next outing:
Infographic: Quid Corner
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week