Managing personal finances is a tedious multifaceted task that can aggravate or confuse the most financially conscious consumer. However, since income, debt, savings, and investments are integrated into everyday life, there’s no way around it. Everyone should understand their financial circumstances to make informed decisions for the best quality of life. Luckily, there are brands like ONE making a difference.
ONE is a financial institution offering banking, saving, and credit solutions for everyday consumers. As the name implies, the company strives to provide a one-stop shop for banking customers to keep their finances in order. With free online banking products ranging from checking accounts to credit builders, customers can easily organize, manage, budget, and save money.
ONE Banking and Credit Products
ONE customers have access to several banking and credit products for better financial management.
- Checking – The checking account is the most common product for ONE customers. With overdraft protection and direct deposit features, account holders gain easy access to their funds and avoid paying hefty fees when money is low.
- Savings – The Save and Auto-Save pockets (micro accounts) allow customers to set aside money for emergencies, miscellaneous purchases, or major life expenses. With a 3.00% APR, the attractive interest rates help ONE customers reach savings goals faster.
- Credit Line – Eligible customers can apply for a line of credit for extra cash for unforeseen circumstances or large-ticket purchases. Only pay for what you use and avoid missed or late payments with automatic payments from your checking account. Responsible borrowing can lead to higher loan amounts in the future.
- Credit Builder – Whether you’re trying to establish or clean up your credit history, a credit builder with ONE can help you accomplish your financial goals. The product is ideal for individuals with no or poor credit. You fund the credit builder account, use those funds to make purchases, pay the balance with automatic payments, and receive a favorable report with the major credit bureaus.
What Makes ONE Special?
The above banking and credit products aren’t new. So, what makes opening an account with ONE unique?
- Free Banking – The most significant advantage of banking with ONE is that it’s free. It’s not uncommon for banks to have minimal deposit, monthly maintenance, transaction, and other associated fees tied to their products. ONE understands the importance of a dollar and provides customers with an opportunity to keep more of their hard-earned cash in their pockets. Customers can save hundreds of dollars a year with no fees and overdraft protection. Of course, that money can be used to create an emergency fund or save for future goals.
- High-Yield Savings – Who doesn’t want to earn the maximum amount of interest on their savings? Unfortunately, most interest rate offers are considerably low. ONE offers high-yield savings opportunities of 3.00%, enabling your balance to increase faster.
- Financial Organization – Budgeting is an efficient way to keep your finances organized. Although there are templates, software, and apps for budgets, ONE takes it a step further with Pockets. These are mini accounts where users can divvy up their income into categories for easier spending and financial management. You can create categories for groceries, utilities, savings, general expenditures, and more.
- Credit Tools – Not all banks provide customers with access to tools to manage their credit, but ONE does. Account holders can get updates on their scores, manage lines of credit, or improve their credit history without having to complete tons of applications, pay hidden fees, or jump through hoops. Within a few months of using ONE’s credit tools, customers can see a significant improvement in their financial circumstances.
As the economy continues to fluctuate, financial stability becomes increasingly important for everyday citizens. Although managing personal finances is an ongoing chore, service providers like ONE make it easier to master. By opening an account with ONE, customers have an opportunity to stretch their incomes further, save money, organize their finances, and improve their credit histories on one platform.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week