When under a tight schedule on a routine basis, it could be hard to find enough time for a workout.
However, performing exercise is very important for the development of your body. Most busy people usually spend up to 8 hours a day, sleep for another 8 hours and spend the rest in commuting only to remain with limited free time.
Even if you are motivated to make it to the gym after work, all days are not the same it is possible that in some instances you will be exhausted that you can’t manage to hit the gym.
Well, if you have fitness goals, then all is not lost. This is because there are certain workouts which are effective and blends perfectly into your tight schedule without consuming much of your time.
For each of these exercises, moves should last for 60 seconds. Focus on completing several reps as possible within this short time. Additionally, there are cardio moves that you need to perform with each taking two minutes. This routine should last for ten minutes allowing you to repeat it once more. So, let’s get started.
1. Push-Ups and Dips
With your hands placed on the workout bench in order to perform elevated push-ups.
The main point here is engaging your abs while your elbows are close to your torso as lower as possible. Do this for 1 minute. On the other hand, you need to have a bench to perform dips.
While standing on the bench in front of you, stretch your hands to the chair seat with the fingertips facing forward. Ensure that your back is kept flat as you walk the legs out in front of your body.
As you lower your butt towards the ground, bend your arms while your elbows remain pointed directly at your body. Straighten the arms back to start. Do this for 1 minute.
2. Arms Circles
To perform arm circles you need to stand straight up with your feet as well as shoulder-width apart.
Subsequently, raise arms and stretch them outwards without letting the elbow to bend.
Slowly rotate both of your arms in such a way to form a small circle of approximately one foot in diameter.
After completing one set, switch the rotation on the opposite directions to complete another set.
3. Single-Leg Squats
Sitting on the bench, lift one of your legs until it is extending in front of you.
While in that position, stand up as you drive thru the heel of the other foot which is touching the floor.
Thereafter, slowly move back to a seated posture.
Do this for 1 minute while the leg remains lifted throughout. When 1 minute is over, change the sides and repeat the process again for another 1 minute.
4. Side Plank
You need to lie on one side keeping your upper foot on top of your other foot positioned on the lower side.
With your shoulder and your elbow in line, gently lift your hips to an extent that the groins, legs, feet, are all in a straight line.
Ensure that you maintain both vertical and horizontal alignment without letting any part to dip. Hold for at least 60 seconds.
5. Jumping Lunges
Bend your knees slightly.
Engage your core and make a vertical jump.
While mid-air, switch the position of the feet before landing. Repeat the process with an aim of doing three complete sets, each set consisting of 20 jumps.
6. Seated Bicycle Crunches
When doing this, sit upright on the edge of the workout bench.
As you lean back a little, touch the back side of your ears with your fingertips.
Then move the left knee up and the right elbow until they meet.
Continue switching sides for 1 minute.
Alternatively, if you are comfortable doing this with the flow, you will achieve the same effect.
A Guide to Workout Times
- Workouts you can perform right from your bed. Is this possible? Yes, some of the workouts can be done before you get out of the bed. For instance, simple stretching plays a crucial role in strengthening your muscles. Thereafter, you can proceed to do some push-ups which will enable you to gain energy to tackle the workload ahead.
- Workouts that you can perform at your office desk. I know you might be thinking how can this even happen? Well, if you are not afraid to show your colleagues the other side of you, then you could perform arms circles right at your desk. With this simple routine, you will find the workout quite helpful in getting rid of the stiffness.
- Rush to the gym during your lunch break. How long is your lunch break? If the time can allow you to sneak to the gym, then you can give it a shot. In a situation where you can’t access the gym easily access to a bench in a park is enough for some of above workout.
- Workout as you wait for your favorite TV show to resume. If you don’t want to miss your favorite TV show, then you will find using above workout quite effective. With the regular utilization of the commercial breaks, you can develop your body greatly.
We are living in a busy world, and most often you can find yourself stuck with lots of workloads such which affect you in accomplishing your fitness goals. However, the good thing is that there is a way out.
With proper utilization of the small amount of the time that you get doing these workouts, there is a lot to accomplish. So, if you have a tight schedule, then you should consider incorporating the above workouts into your daily activities.
About the Author:
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week