When it comes to achieving your set goals, having an effective strategy will help you reach them. As for the Microsoft certification tests, the candidates need to ensure that the study materials they’re using will give the required results.
The prep resources must assist them in meeting the actual needs of the exam they plan to pass. The tests require effective and reliable tools that help cover all the exam topics. In this article, we’ll outline the best study materials for Microsoft 70-764.
If you’re planning to take this test, then this guide will be helpful. You’ll know the best tools to use when preparing for this certification exam. Before that, let’s look at the important details.
Microsoft 70-764: Exam Details
The Microsoft DP-200 test is associated with the MCSA certification. It’s also considered the exam that opens your knowledge and skills in SQL Server technologies. As it focuses on administering a SQL Database infrastructure, the test covers on-premises and Cloud-based databases.
It is the first of two exams that you must pass to earn the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration credential. It’s designed for the database experts who have experience installing, configuring, and operating database systems. The second test to pass is Microsoft 70-765.
You also must be competent in protecting databases from unapproved access. This means that you must understand the Microsoft 70-764 exam objectives. The test comprises of 40-60 questions. These questions are structured in various formats, such as mark review, case study, active screen, short answer, and multiple choice. You’ll need to complete the exam within 120 minutes and get 700 points to qualify. The fee to pay is $165.
The Microsoft 70-764 test evaluates one’s capability to execute various technical tasks. These tasks include:
- Configuring data access and auditing;
- Managing backup and restoration of the database;
- Monitoring and managing SQL Server instances;
- Managing disaster recovery and high availability.
Microsoft 70-764 is ideal for the IT professionals with experience in dealing with the database. However, it’s also open to the passionate candidates who plan to become experienced database specialists.
Microsoft 70-764: Corresponding Certification
As we mentioned earlier, the Microsoft 70-764 exam leads to earning the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration credential. This certification develops your abilities in SQL server technologies focusing on installation, configuration, and provision of advanced SQL databases.
Apart from knowing the appropriate credentials, it’s essential to bear in mind that they may expire. And there are always the certificates that will appear instead of the older and irrelevant versions. But as for MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration, it is still valid and many specialists can earn it. Therefore, why can’t you take up this opportunity and prepare for the 70-764 test?
Microsoft 70-764: Preparation Resources
The questions you’ll come across in Microsoft 70-764 are challenging and complex. The good thing is that the study materials provided by Microsoft and other reliable sites will equip you with the necessary competence. Let’s look at some of the best prep tools available online that will help you ace this certification exam.
- Exam Dumps. First of all, enhance your learning experience with practice questions and answers. Read more on Certbolt home page. You can utilize this site as a valuable source for your preparation process. It offers valid and updated exam dumps. Therefore, you can familiarize yourself with the format together with the questions that you should expect in the actual test. The platform plays a vital role in your preparation, as it introduces you to various exam questions. They help you improve your confidence since you know their structure and format. The site also offers video courses and a study guide.
- Study Guide. The Exam Ref 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure guide available on the Microsoft site is another helpful preparation tool you need. The tutorial will offer you a compressive background of the test coverage and detailed ideas for all the exam topics. The book helps you prepare for Microsoft 70-764 and demonstrate your mastery of skills in database administration. Study guides are best to use together with other prep resources to increase your chances of grasping the material in detail.
- Training Courses. Microsoft makes it easy to prepare for its exams by offering various training courses. These courses are designed to help improve your skills in a SQL database infrastructure. They are adaptable to various schedules, so this is a perfect option for busy people. Course 20764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure is a training offered by Microsoft. It’s a 5-day instructor-led course for those candidates who are responsible for administering and maintaining the SQL server database.
Microsoft 70-764: Career Prospects
Once you pass the Microsoft 70-764 exam, you’ll have a chance to work in an entry-level job. This lets you implement your skills and adapt a Cloud-optimized technology solution. The MCSA certificate holders have an exciting and wide career path. With the help of this certification, you can work as an infrastructure professional or a database administrator.
Your career prospects will become more exciting. The moment you obtain the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration credential, you’ll have the opportunity to get more advanced certificates offered by Microsoft. The advanced certification you can pursue is MCSE: Data Management and Analytics. This gives you the chance to work in lucrative positions, such as a database designer, a database analyst, or a business intelligence analyst.
These best prep resources for the Microsoft 70-764 exam are only helpful if you make use of them as required. The preparation process isn’t just about studying, there’s also the aspect of how you do it. Ensure to revise with a commitment while having your focus on doing well in the test. With the right tools and approach, there’s no way you’re going to fail your certification exam.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week