How to Start Crushing Your Debt
- Understanding Debt: How and Why to Live Without It
- Introduction to Dumping Your Debt
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Transferring Your Debt Balance
- How to Sell Your Car if You’re Upside Down on It
Choose Your Method
Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- 6 Take-Action Steps to Get Out of Credit Card Debt
- Balance Transfer to Lower Your Interest Rates? 4 Questions to Ask First
Pay Off Your Mortgage
- Is it Dumb to Pay Your Mortgage Off Early?
- Everything You Need to Know Before Paying Off Your Home Early
- 3 Powerful Strategies to Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
Pay Off Student Debt
- Plan Ahead to Pay for Your College Education
- 3 More Strategies to Plan Ahead for Student Debt
- 5 Ways to Lower Student Loan Payments
- 4 Great Strategies for Paying Off Student Loans
- How to Actually Get Your Student Loans Forgiven
The Best Books on Getting Out of Debt
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Rapid Debt Reduction Strategies by John Avanzini
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- Maxed Out: Hard Times in the Age of Easy Credit by James Scurlock
- Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide To Financial Freedom by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox
- Debt Free for Life by David Bach
- Negotiate and Settle Your Debts by Mandy Akridge
- How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt, and Live Prosperously by Jerrold Mundis
- Debt Free: How to Manage Your Money and Get Out of Debt on Any Income by Julianne Peyo
- Debt is Slavery: and 9 Other Things I Wish My Dad Had Taught Me About Money by Michael Mihalik
Most Recent Articles on Paying Off Debt
Although it may seem like the mountain of student loans is insurmountable, there are extensive resources available to help.
Don’t use a payday loan! There are ways to get personal loans that don’t carry the astronomical interest rates of other short-term loans.
There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to filing for bankruptcy and it’s important for you to know exactly it means.
Before you choose either of these debt-relief options, it’s a must that you know the differences between debt consolidation vs counseling.
Unless we are born a multi-millionaire, loans are something that we will always have at some point in our life.
Car dealers and manufacturers are working hard to increase their sales during the pandemic. The current times have been really tough.