I changed the way I’m doing my Weekend Reading articles.
I’m still doing money and productivity, but I’m adding an “in the news” section.
The idea is that I can browse through thousands of articles each week. Yes, literally thousands.
And I can find the best money and productivity articles, and also the most interesting/useful news stories.
We all know that 90% of the news is useless, so I’m going to funnel what I what. Just for you. Because I love you.
- How to Make a Budget When You Hate Budgeting (The Penny Hoarder)
- 10 Habits to Develop to Get Out of Debt (Young Adult Money)
- Why Every Family Should Always Keep Three Cheap Meals on Hand (The Simple Dollar)
- How to Hold Rental Property (No Nonsense Landlord)
- 6 Easy Ways to Get Free Travel (Wisebread)
- Controlling Your Own Schedule (Steve Pavlina)
- The Art of Letting God – The Minimalists TED Talk (The Minimalists)
- 7 Steps to Getting Unstuck and Becoming More Productive (Michael Hyatt)
- How to Stop Being Addicted to Email (Asian Efficiency)
- Why We Should All Get Three-Day Weekends — All the Time (The Conversation)
- Neuroscience of Mindfulness: How to Make Your Mind Happy (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
- 3 Great Ways to Force Yourself to Be More Grateful (Marc and Angel)
- The Power of 15-30 Minutes Per Day (Unclutterer)
In the News
- How Big Alcohol is About to Get Rich Off California Weed (Politico)
- Germans “Lose Faith in Banks”, Rush to Buy Safes (Zero Hedge)
- Want to Sell Name-brand Products Through Amazon? There’s a Fee for That (Consumerist)
- Minimum Wage Claims its Latest Victims – Ashley Furniture Slashes 840 Jobs in CA (Zero Hedge)
What were some of your favorite articles this week, on this list or elsewhere?
What do you think about the news stories? Should I keep the section?
And what are your thoughts on the actual stories from this week?