I have written an article explaining stocks before, but a stock is not always an easy concept to understand.
We know that a stock is a share. A share of a company. A public company.
But what does that mean? How are stocks formed? How did stocks originate?
Those are just a few of the questions that this infographic will answer.
This infographic is from the good people over at Mint.com.
And it will show you:
- How a stock originates
- How stocks rise in value
- How shareholders earn money
- How stocks came into being
- Why you may want to buy stocks
Here it is, the “What is a Stock?” infographic:
- Read: What is a Stock?
- Read: What is a Penny Stock?
- Read: Making Sense of Stock Market Order Types
- Get your FREE MoneyMiniBook: Financial Freedom on a Full Schedule
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week