Many of the Ukrainian citizens live and work in Europe and the US and financially help their relatives at home. Fortunately, now the issue of transferring money from European countries to Ukraine is solved in two clicks, thanks to hundreds of remittance systems that offer their services.
How dp you choose from the best of them? In this article, we will tell you all about Best Finance. Best Finance is an officially licensed provider that operates in more than 130 countries all over the world. Best Finance money transfer system is registered by the Bank of Lithuania.
Best Finance – The Best Ways to Send Money to Ukraine
How to send money to Ukraine online on the most advantageous terms? You always want to not just believe in beautiful advertising slogans, but to know the facts and figures. This makes it easier to make a decision and choose the best option. Especially when it comes to money transfers.
The available options depend on the sender’s country. Recipients, in turn, can both pick up cash at the point of issue, and credit the transfer to their card.
Where do people send remittances from? Here is the list of countries (the most common directions are Canada, the US, and Russian Federation):
- Canada (82 million US dollars in 2021)
- Cyprus (315 million US dollars in 2021)
- Czech Republic (630 million US dollars in 2021)
- Germany (442 million US dollars in 2021)
- Greece (152 million US dollars in 2021)
- Israel (310 million US dollars in 2021)
- Italy (354 million US dollars in 2021)
- Netherlands (151 million US dollars in 2021)
- Norway (38 million US dollars in 2021)
- Poland (4307 million US dollars in 2021)
- Portugal (54 million US dollars in 2021)
- Russian Federation (568 million US dollars in 2021)
- Singapore (109 million US dollars in 2021)
- Spain (76 million US dollars in 2021)
- Switzerland (64 million US dollars in 2021)
- Turkey (134 million US dollars in 2021)
- United Arab Emirates (134 million US dollars in 2021)
- United Kingdom (755 million US dollars in 2021)
- United States (1077 million US dollars in 2021)
- The British Virgin Islands (40 million US dollars in 2021)
With Best Finance, you can send money via debit or credit card. Or choose “cash” and pick a cash pick-up location. For most directions, different currencies of remittance are available: US dollars, euros, and national currencies.
How Much Does it Cost to Transfer Money to Ukraine?
Always take an іnterest іn the sіze of the commіssіon. All systems charge a fee for theіr servіces: usually, the sender pays, but some systems share the commіssіon: part іs paіd by the sender, and part іs paіd by the rеcіpіent. Whеn mаkіng a transfer, іn order to avoіd unpleasant surprіses, specіfy the sіze of the commіssіon.
Some systems charge theіr own fees for transferrіng money through a thіrd-party servіce. Be mіndful!
For example, according to the statements of the representatives of the company Wise, they do not earn on the conversion of currencies, applying the so-called mid-market exchange rate. This allegedly makes Wise money transfers more profitable than similar services. However, there are two types of commission charged on each shipment (fixed and variable), and in some cases, it can be so significant that the cost of an online service is comparable to sending money through traditional offline systems such as Western Union.
What about Best Finance? Our prices vary depending on the season, but the average price is 10-12.5 EUR per 500 EUR.
How Long Will a Money Transfer to Ukraine Take?
Not long at all: 2-3 minutes, rarely up to a day.
The maximum period for transferring funds is 5 days. It is during this time that all financial institutions are required to complete the transaction. But the speed of sending and receiving is usually much higher if the sender and recipient are clients of the same banking system.
Why can a transfer be delayed?
- The client sends money at the end of the working day, after the transactions are processed throughout the system. Then processing will resume on the next business day.
- Various work schedules. Then the transaction will be approved by your bank, and the acceptance of money by others will occur only the next day.
- The transfer occurs between different payment systems or types of cards.
- Error in the specified details.
- Technical problems.