Do you drink beer? If so, put down that bottle or glass mug and pick up a wooden one. Many beer drinkers prefer their wooden mugs over other materials because wood offers a rugged, one-of-a-kind feel that is manly yet fun.
If you’re debating whether wood beer mugs are a good fit for you, let’s take a look at the many benefits of wooden beer steins.
Different Types Of Wooden Beer Mugs
Personalized wood beer mugs come in a variety of styles and types. The many different types of wooden beer mugs offer a unique, fun way to enjoy beer mugs. You can choose from:
- Oak mugs
- Medieval mugs
- Retro mugs
Unique styles make collecting beer mugs fun and exciting. You can own multiple mugs that you can drink from on any occasion, from a holiday to a sports game and more.
Even different wooden boxes exist that these mugs can be stored in, including oak, cherry and boxes made from numerous other woods.
The neat thing about these mugs is that you can purchase the same mug with the same type of wood, and it will look unique. Wood grains help make every mug different so that you can find beauty in each beer stein that you purchase.
On top of that, these mugs are safe – really.
Completely Safe and Completely Reusable
Wood? Yup. Many people are afraid to drink from wooden beer mugs because they know that the beer seeps into the wood. Since wood is porous, the beer can stay in the wood and bacteria will eventually grow.
But beer mug manufacturers have taken this into account.
While the mug’s exterior is made from wood, there is a stainless-steel insert in the interior of the mug. Stainless steel is one of the best materials for drinking vessels because it is easy to clean and isn’t porous.
You don’t have to worry about bacteria growth when there’s an insert.
Drink your beer all night long. Then, clean out the insert and never worry about bacteria growing on the wood. You can keep using your beer mug for years, and as long as you clean it thoroughly, it will continue to last.
Gift With Engraving
Wood is unique – we’ve seen that. The beauty and different grains available already make these mugs an excellent option to gift someone. But that’s just the start of what these mugs have to offer.
You have the option of engraving the mug for the special person in your life.
Engravings can be many things, including:
- Names. One of the most common and easiest options is to engrave the mug with a person’s name. You can also use a nickname with a special meaning if you want to make the item memorable.
- Quotes. Does the person have a favorite movie, author or saying that you know about? This is an excellent opportunity to memorialize these sayings or quotes on a mug that the person will look at time and time again.
- Dates. If the gift is for an anniversary or another special occasion, you can also add the dates to the mug. Feel free to be creative and maybe even add Roman numerals to make the dates stand out further.
- Designs. You can even engrave an assortment of designs onto the wooden mug. Many buyers will choose to add hearts, team logos, paw prints and an array of other designs onto their wooden mugs. You can even add text and designs together.
Engravings are a fun way to make any gift unique. And every time the person picks up their mug, they’ll have fond memories of you.
Of course, if you’re buying a mug for yourself, you can also put your favorite engraving on it – there are no rules.
When you buy a wooden beer mug, you’re making a conscious decision to purchase an everlasting item. Whether purchasing as a treat for yourself or someone else, you can be confident that the mug is:
- Awesome for drinking beer
An artisan who decides to handcraft a wood beer mug puts time, effort and a lot of love into their craft. You’re supporting a business and passion while benefiting from the key benefits of a wooden beer mug.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week