Do you often use viagra? Do you purchase it online just because it is easier to access? Does it give you the “kick” that you need? Well, if you answer “yes” to all of these questions, then this article is perfect for you!
Viagra is a drug that was developed for erectile dysfunction treatment. Also known by the name Sildenafil, it is the “go-to” drug for many men. It increases blood flow in the penis, making it firm enough for sexual intercourse.
Even those who do not suffer from erectile dysfunction use it to increase sexual urges. But do you know everything that there is to know about viagra? Probably not!
The good news is that we have gathered the most informative viagra faq for you! Here are five interesting facts:
1. Viagra Is Not A Sex Stimulant
Contrary to popular belief, viagra will not increase your desire to have sex. It only works in the presence of sexual stimulation but does not increase sexual urge.
Remember, there are a number of things that contribute to low libido including depression, stress, low testosterone, prescription problems, and many other reasons.
Viagra is never a solution to this. Instead, talk to your doctor and they may suggest therapy or even a change in medication.
2. Viagra Is The Most Counterfeited Drug
Erectile dysfunction pills are known to be the most counterfeited. According to research that was conducted in 2019 by the World Health Organization, there are millions of counterfeit viagra drugs all over the world.
This means that the majority of products passed online as viagra are not legitimate pills. So, how do you tell real from fake viagra?
Here are a few tips for you!
- Color consistency: Original viagra is uniform in color. Usually, counterfeit viagra has color variations within the same tablet, between different tablets that are all in the same packet. One side of the tablet may have a completely different color than the other side.
- Tablet shape: Original viagra tablets have a distinct diamond shape with smooth edges. However, fake tablets are jagged and have an indent before the edge.
- The number of tablets: Original viagra is either available in a single pack or packs of four. If your packet contains more than four tablets, then they are most likely counterfeit.
To ensure that you purchase the right product, it is best to buy from a reputable seller.
3. Viagra Does Not Increase Athletic Performance
There are those who believe that viagra enhances athletic performance.
According to experts who have analyzed these studies, there are distinct differences in the way different men respond to viagra but it does not help in enhancing athletic performance.
So if you were thinking of taking viagra to give you a competitive edge then it is not quite the solution.
4. Viagra Has Downsides
Just like any other medication, viagra also comes with upsides and downsides. For you to enjoy the full potential of the drug, you should understand the side effects that it possibly comes with.
Some notable side effects include flushing headaches, a drop in blood pressure, and nose bleeds.
If you suffer from chest pains or have a heart condition, it is not advisable to use viagra. As such, it is best to get a viagra prescription from your doctor instead of self-prescribing.
5. Viagra May Have Decreased Effects When It Interacts With Other Medications
Medications that interact with viagra decrease its effect and also affect how long it works. They may also increase side effects when taken together.
This means that viagra should be taken alone, and should not be combined with any other medication.
If you are already under-prescribed medication, you should speak to your doctor about drug interactions so that they can advise you on the best way forward.
Additionally, taking viagra with alcohol is not acceptable as it can cause a rapid drop in blood pressure.
The Bottom Line
Viagra is a popular drug among the masses. Despite its popularity, it is important to know the aforementioned interesting facts so as to make the right purchase for you.
It is always best to consult your health practitioner, especially if you want to use the drugs for the very first time. So, next time you plan to buy viagra, consider all of these factors to see if they work in your favor.
Granted, it will spice up your sex life, and help you with your erectile dysfunction but is it worth it? Only you know the answer!
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week