Giving should be fun.
If it isn’t fun, you’re doing it wrong.
I love to give, so I am always looking for new ways to do it.
I found a few…by a few, I mean 20.
If you like to give in unique and creative ways, check these out…
If you don’t understand what it means, click on it and it will take you to what I’m talking about.
20 Unique and Creative Ways to Give
- Donate your credit card rewards points.
- Organize your own fundraiser and donate to your favorite cause.
- Sell stuff on eBay for charity.
- Give when you search the internet with GoodSearch.com.
- Help a child with cleft lip at Operation Smile.
- Give a pair of shoes when you buy a pair of Tom’s.
- Give a pair of glasses when you buy a pair at Warby Parker.
- Buy a cell phone and talk-time for a soldier.
- Help save African and Asian elephants.
- Give the gift card of giving.
- Don’t give handouts, use the “teach a man to fish” philosophy.
- Donate frequent flyer miles you have accumulated.
- Give to a random GoFundMe.
- Offset your carbon footprint.
- Donate your vehicle to charity.
- Raise money for charity while you surf the web.
- Pay off (or pay some of) a family member or friend’s debt.
- Give an offering to a church you don’t attend.
- Donate without spending money at CreativeGiving.com.
- Give your professional skills.
What Do You Think?
I hope I have introduced you to some new ways of giving.
I think it’s great that there are so many groups out there that find such unique ways.
If you know of some other organizations or websites that I have not mentioned, feel free to share them in the comments!
Do you love to give? Read more articles on giving here.
Photo Credit: Powerhouse Museum