Interested in reading accurate crypto forecasts? You’re not the only one. After the great year cryptocurrency has had (through 2021), countless individuals are considering putting money into these digital assets in the hopes of experiencing a significant return. Of course, doing so will require some thought, as jumping in blindly and hoping for the best isn’t usually the most responsible way to go about trading, especially with such a volatile asset.
Fortunately for those who are interested in crypto price predictions, there are plenty of experts out there who have shared their thoughts on what they think is to come for crypto this year. Here’s a quick look into what could happen to the value of cryptocurrency in 2022.
What to Expect From Some Key Players in Crypto?
- BTC – Bitcoin is, without a doubt, still at the top of the market – and with the success it saw last year, many people are confident that these digital coins are going to continue to grow in value in 2022
- ETH – Ether is easily the second most popular coin, and if you’re after something that you can rely on, you’re likely to want to consider investing in this asset (especially with things like the ETH 2.0 upgrade that was announced last year to keep in mind)
- BNB – Binance Coin is often thought of as the third most popular coin, and while it might see some dips in price in the coming year, it’s still likely to be a stable investment that will continue to rise as time goes by
- DOGE – DogeCoin may be a meme coin, made purely to be a joke, but that’s not to say that it’s not worth looking into. With the growth that this currency saw in popularity alone last year, it’s definitely a good idea to consider the potential that DOGE has to offer
On a similar note, it might be a good idea to check out some of the other popular meme tokens that are out there, such as Shiba Inu (SHIB) or Magic Internet Money (MIM). While these are not all winners, there are certainly a few that could give you a return on your investment, even if they’re a little less reliable than more stable currencies like Bitcoin and Ether.
Based on Popular Price Predictions, Which Cryptocurrencies Should You Invest In?
As you may expect, some of the best investment opportunities for 2022 are the most prominent cryptocurrencies. As the top players, these tend to have the most potential for success, and therefore a higher chance of offering profits. While this won’t always be the case, it’s worth keeping in mind if you want a stable investment moving forward.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week