Love them or hate, credit cards are everywhere, but where did they come from?
When were credit cards invented and why?
Did companies ever imagine credit cards becoming what they are today?
We all know that most people who carry a credit card carry quite a bit of debt along with it, so let’s look into the original intention of the credit card.
This is a great infographic that explains the history of credit cards. You will see:
- The first references to credit
- When credit cards came to the U.S.
- How actual credit cards originated
- What the Diner’s Club has to do with the original credit cards
- The total U.S. credit card debt
- Many more interesting facts
Now to the history lesson you have all been waiting for…
Infographic: Lexington Law
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE! HERE'S WHY:
1. You get 7 free books
2. You get the best money & productivity articles
3. You get the latest updates - all in one email per week