Across the United States, families face severe financial problems caused by layoffs, cutbacks, and closings. The Coronavirus generates severe effects that are immediate and have nothing to do with getting the illness. Fortunately, a safe online lender, Pinnacle Lending, offers custom financial solutions for clients who need a little help in managing their lives during this unique crisis.
Pinnacle Lending offers loans with interest rates as low as 5.99% for people with excellent credit, and loans are available at slightly higher interest rates for those without perfect credit. Some of the benefits of getting a loan at Pinnacle Lending include:
- The simple online application process
- Privacy and security
- Flexible payment options
- Free financial consultation
Surviving Coronavirus with Minimal Disruption
There’s no way around the safety measures that businesses and the government are putting in place to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. There will be major disruptions to your routine and lifestyle, but financial issues can be managed with advice from Pinnacle Lending’s team of advisers. Everyone’s situation and financial profile are different, and experts can help you choose the best option for your needs.
Loans can help people who lose their jobs because of closings and cutbacks and those who earn less money because of reduced work hours. Other situations that can be relieved through responsible lending include:
- Consolidating other high-interest loans
- Paying off credit cards
- Financing major household purchases
- Covering emergency repairs
- Making home improvements
- Paying medical bills and co-pays
Disruption is guaranteed during the crisis phase of the Coronavirus, but you can keep the financial repercussions to a minimum. The Pinnacle Lending team works with each client to understand his or her needs and recommends loan products that are sustainable and that meet the family’s immediate needs to weather the crisis.
Getting the best possible advice and loan product can make a big difference down the road, and the agents are trained to help loan applicants become financially free with intelligent borrowing.
Tips for Strengthening Your Finances During the Coronavirus Scare
Loans are usually not the entire answer for any financial problem, and there are other strategies to increase your income and reduce expenses. These include the following suggestions:
- Apply for Unemployment Benefits – Recent changes under the Cares Act increase unemployment for those who lose their jobs, get laid off or have their hours cut. Check with your state unemployment office to file for benefits.
- Reduce Expenses – It’s easy to reduce your spending on luxury and impulse buys when there aren’t many stores open, but you should also monitor your online spending. Cook your own meals instead of buying takeout. Cut unnecessary expenses and memberships during the crisis period.
- Stimulus Checks – The stimulus checks will be arriving soon, and they give families up to $1,200 or $2,400, depending on whether one of two wage-earners are in the family. The money is reduced for those with higher incomes.
- Leave Payments – Some people qualify for up to two weeks of paid sick leave. Some employees also get up to 12 weeks of paid leave to take care of children while the schools are closed.
About Pinnacle Lending
Pinnacle Lending offers a free consultation to analyze your finances and income options, including government benefits, employer resources and budget. Pinnacle Lending offers fast and convenient online loans across the country, and the right loan can help you minimize disruption and cover shortfalls during the Coronavirus crisis.
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-205
San Diego, California 92108