Electronic signature is a tool that can be used to sign documents, confirm the identity and carry out various procedures requiring identification on the Internet. Many countries of the world have recognized this method of confirmation as legally significant as a real signature put with a pen on paper.
The appearance of e-signature has greatly simplified the work of many companies as it is able to speed up working processes (in particular the signing of agreements and legal documents). But this method also has its advantages for individuals. With its help, it is possible to apply for social help, to get different certificates, and all this without leaving home.
An electronic signature has the following undeniable advantages:
- Security of all actions in online mode.
- Speed and convenience of operations.
- Savings – sending a paper letter or meeting in person is more expensive than signing a contract online.
The user’s task is only to ensure the safety of his own signature. It cannot be given to third parties on any pretext.
How to Create an E-Signature
Electronic signatures can be ordinary or qualified. With the first ones, you will get only limited opportunities, while the second ones will provide the most complete action of e-signature.
There are different rules that regulate obtaining an e-signature of the qualified type by different entities. For individuals, the procedure is simplified to a minimum – it is enough to provide a passport, TIN (Tax identification number), and a completed application form.
Representatives of companies must provide a more detailed package of documents, including statutory and tax documents.
Qualified e-signature has a limited validity period and is provided by authorized bodies that have the appropriate accreditation.
PandaDoc: A Service Providing an Electronic Signature
This service has a sufficiently wide range of possibilities for documentation and is suitable both for large companies and small entrepreneurs. Its functions include the provision of an electronic signature.
Among other similar offers in this market, PandaDoc is distinguished by the following advantages:
- The possibility to integrate the service with other platforms, such as Google.
- Work with any kind of files with the option of uploading and downloading.
- Real-time analysis of the document flow will allow you to keep your hand on the pulse at all times.
- Possibility to work directly with documentation via Google services (edits, comments, etc.) without sending unnecessary emails.
- Using electronic signatures for legal processing.
- Availability of an extensive library of templates that can be used to create the necessary documents. For example, a statement of work template.
The use of this service can significantly facilitate the work of the company and provide timely interaction with partners and counterparties. This will give employees the opportunity to work in a coordinated manner, which will increase the speed of task performance and increase the productivity of all departments of the company.