Read Time: 0 minutes
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!
As a father of four (soon to be five), I know how amazing it is to be a father.
I love my children.
I love protecting them.
I love being here for them.
I love spending time with them.
I love building them up to become adults. That’s our job as parents.
We are training our children to be adults. Just a thought for Father’s Day.
Here are some great reads this week…
The Rock, Pebbles, and Sand Analogy for Time Management [Develop Good Habits]
Having trouble deciding what to work on? Well, there’s a popular time management analogy called the “rock, pebbles, and sand story.” I have always loved this analogy since the first time I saw Stephen Covey do it.
The Ten Commandments of Early Retirement [Early Retirement Dude]
These are 10 really great ideas I can agree with. Be open-minded and read through the ideas to see what you think. I like 'em.
Money Advice From Our Favorite TV Dads [The Penny Hoarder]
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! This is some advice taken from the characters in these shows - some quotes and philosophies. It brings back memories of watching the shows, and there are some valuable things to learn.
9 Health Benefits of The Ketogenic Diet [Steven Aitchison]
Many of you know that Keto is my favorite style of eating. I love the food and the benefits. I stick with this style of eating about 80% of the time, and the other 20% of the time, I appreciate the fact that I live in Italy by eating all kinds of things I shouldn't.
Why Kids Benefit From Fewer Toys [Think About Now]
I think we can all agree that most of our kids have too many toys, and that can actually be harmful. I love the idea of seriously limiting the amount of toys, which actually increases how much they appreciate what they do have.
12 Life Lessons Learned While Living in a Van and Traveling Europe [High Existence]
The story and lessons of a European trip in a van. I can relate to this, but we also have a home here so it's not as difficult to travel. And our van is quite a bit newer.