This is Jeff Sanders’ self-assessment tool that will increase your overall productivity by a ton. Click the link to learn more about what I mean.
Brian Tracy is an amazing productivity author and coach. I’ve read and recommend so many of his books. This is his complete academy. It’s the only Brian Tracy tool you would need to completely change your life by implementing his principles.
This is a great task manager, with the ability to prioritize and color code your tasks. You can also make multiple lists, but for all the features, you have to get the premium version.
This brews the best cup of coffee I’ve ever had, and it’s fully mechanical, not electric. Plus, it allows you to up the caffeine by slowly brewing the coffee, which means less coffee overall and more focus.
My primary task manager. It connects to your Google calendar task list, and updates when you add something from the computer, phone or pad. All for free.
The best place to outsource. You can hire a personal assistant, get professional web/logo design, delegate data entry and much more for great prices (charged in $5 increments).
Our Top 30 Productivity Books
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Mini Habits by Stephen Guise
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The 5 A.M. Miracle by Jeff Sanders (read my review)
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- How Successful People Grow by John Maxwell
- The Now Habit by Neil Fiore
- Take the Stairs by Rory Vaden
- Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden
- Failing Forward by John Maxwell
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- Time Power by Brian Tracy
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The Magic of Thinking Big by by David Schwartz
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- How Successful People Think by John Maxwell
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing With People by Les Giblin
- Positive Personality Profiles by Robert A Rohm
- How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Simplify by Joshua Becker
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission if you buy something through clicking the link. However, I only recommend products or services that I personally use or have used and that I believe are truly worth your money. Many of the links on this page are not affiliate links. I want to provide you with great resources whether I make money from them or not. Read more.