How to Start Crushing Your Debt
- Understanding Debt: How and Why to Live Without It
- Introduction to Dumping Your Debt
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Transferring Your Debt Balance
- How to Sell Your Car if You’re Upside Down on It
Choose Your Method
Pay Off Credit Card Debt
- 6 Take-Action Steps to Get Out of Credit Card Debt
- Balance Transfer to Lower Your Interest Rates? 4 Questions to Ask First
Pay Off Your Mortgage
- Is it Dumb to Pay Your Mortgage Off Early?
- Everything You Need to Know Before Paying Off Your Home Early
- 3 Powerful Strategies to Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
Pay Off Student Debt
- Plan Ahead to Pay for Your College Education
- 3 More Strategies to Plan Ahead for Student Debt
- 5 Ways to Lower Student Loan Payments
- 4 Great Strategies for Paying Off Student Loans
- How to Actually Get Your Student Loans Forgiven
The Best Books on Getting Out of Debt
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Rapid Debt Reduction Strategies by John Avanzini
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- Maxed Out: Hard Times in the Age of Easy Credit by James Scurlock
- Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide To Financial Freedom by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox
- Debt Free for Life by David Bach
- Negotiate and Settle Your Debts by Mandy Akridge
- How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt, and Live Prosperously by Jerrold Mundis
- Debt Free: How to Manage Your Money and Get Out of Debt on Any Income by Julianne Peyo
- Debt is Slavery: and 9 Other Things I Wish My Dad Had Taught Me About Money by Michael Mihalik
Most Recent Articles on Paying Off Debt
Around 88 percent of first-time home buyers use a real estate agent to help them find the best residence to fit their needs.
Chances are you’re carrying plastic in your wallet and racking up credit card debt to go with it.
Debt is nearly inevitable in today’s world.
Visits from bailiffs and other enforcement officers can be intimidating.
Debt consolidation loan is a very common solution for solving financial debt issues that trouble millions of families.
There are many benefits to using credit cards, provided you exercise caution at all times.