Money-Saving Tools & Resources
I trust the following websites to save some serious money online, while maintaining quality.
P.S. Some of these links are affiliate links, which means you’re supporting MoneyMiniBlog by using them! Thank you!
MoneyMiniBlog is ad-free for your viewing pleasure. So the best way to save money and support this blog is to shop on Amazon through this link. You save money and we earn a small commission on the sale. It’s win-win.
My Top 2 Go-To Stores
- Amazon – You probably already shop here. Shopping through this link will help support MoneyMiniBlog without costing you a dime!
- AliExpress – Think of a thing and they probably have it, and at insanely low prices. Some products are as much as 90% less than other websites.
Save on Your Car
- Tire Rack – We started using TireRack originally, because it was cheaper to buy better tires with the wheels included here than it was to buy lower quality tires at any store in my city.
- Autotrader – A great place to buy and sell vehicles.
- eBay – I’m sure you shop here already, but if you haven’t looked at their prices on car parts, check them out. Never buy a part for your car until you’ve checked eBay first.
- Gas Buddy – The best app to find the cheapest gas in your town and on trips.
Save on Your Reading
- Amazon – Shipping is still free for books if you spend more than $25, as opposed to the normal $49 minimum.
- Barnes & Noble – Great for comparison-shopping with Amazon.
- The Economist – Pay just $1 per issues for the first 12 weeks for The Economist magazine – the only magazine I read.
Earn When You Shop
- Swagbucks – A great cashback site, and they also pay you for completing a variety of tasks, from watching videos to games to surveys.
- MyPoints – Another awesome cashback website that seems to have a higher than average pay-out..
- TopCashBack – A cashback website that gives you 100% of their commission when you shop through them. They can do this, because they make their money with ads.
Save on Music Equipment
- Musician’s Friend – Usually the first place I check for a product. Amazing service and low prices.
- Sweetwater – A second source to check for comparison shopping.
- Music123 – An additional source I use for comparison shopping.
- eBay – It’s not uncommon to find brand new products for way cheaper than the above websites. There are hundreds of small music stores on eBay that can often offer a lower price.
Save on Electronics
- NewEgg – My first stop for computer parts and electronics. I’ve built several computers and every part came from NewEgg. I’ve also purchased full computers from here, since they always have great deals on them.
- Tiger Direct – Great for comparison shopping, and they seem to have the best prices on monitors usually.
- Sonic Electronix – The best price for auto electronics. I saved almost $2000 on the sound system I installed in my car, vs. the price of the local dealer.
Save on Printing
- 123inkjets – The easiest way to figure out which type of ink your printer requires, and some of the lowest prices on the internet. I go with the remanufactured cartridges to save even more and the cartridges are as good as new.
- Shutterfly – A great place to go when you want someone else do the printing. They also send out awesome deals.
- Groupon – Anytime you’re traveling, going out to eat or purchasing something, it never hurts to see if there is a Groupon available. You may be surprised at what they offer deals for.
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission if you buy something through clicking the link. However, I only recommend products or services that I personally use or have used and that I believe are truly worth your money. Many of the links on this page are not affiliate links. I want to provide you with great resources whether I make money from them or not. Read more.