If you’re subscribed to the newsletter, you know that we went to Venice last weekend.
We came in about $100 under budget, and the entire trip only cost us around $400.
I’ll write about our experience, what to do there, and how to spend the least amount of money.
I have all kinds of good stuff coming in the near future. I’ve been writing several unique articles that I really think can help you in your finances and productivity.
Until then, here’s what I’ve been reading this week…
- Why Warren Buffett Says You Should Invest in Index Funds [WiseBread]
- An Open Letter to Those Who Are Trying to Make the Best of a Bad Situation [Marc and Angel]
- 9 Simple Habits for Burning Fat and Staying Lean [Develop Good Habits]
- 4 Things the IRS Doesn’t Want You to Know [CNN Money]
- Ford Made a Crib That Acts Like a Car [CNN Money]
- Sleep Is the New Status Symbol [NY Times]