I’ve been hiking like crazy lately.
I guess it’s the combination of exercise, peace, seclusion and adventure that makes it so appealing to me.
This has had me thinking lately about an important topic.
It’s important to exercise in a way you enjoy. Exercise can benefit everyone, especially if your energy levels are low.
But you have to find exercise you enjoy, or you won’t stick to it. You shouldn’t be dreading your exercise. If you feel terrible every time you think about going for a run or lifting weights, then maybe those aren’t the exercise routines for you.
With all of the options we have these days, you can find something you enjoy.
Now to the weekly reading…
- Jack Bogle’s 6 Best Money and Career Tips [CNBC]
- Be Frugal Because You Want to Be, Not Because You Have to Be [Frugal Rules]
- 7 Pieces of Financial Advice That Forever Changed My Life [Becoming Minimalist]
- Undone: How to Change Our Procrastination Patterns [Zen Habits]
- How the Most Successful People Start and End Their Workdays [Fast Company]
- 5 Things to Know About Google’s New YouTube TV [Consumerist]