We are getting packed to move to Italy in three days.
I still can’t believe we’re going to be living there for a few years.
Look forward to some interesting articles on international spending and productivity during the long process of moving to another country, finding a house and waiting on your stuff to arrive.
What You May Have Missed…
- Millennials: Here’s What You Need to Know About Investing
- 6 Ways to Transform Your Mindset From Follower to Leader
Here are some of the best articles I’ve read this week…
- 10 Counterintuitive Habits to Be More Creative [A Life of Productivity] This is an interesting read that will make you view some common things differently. Chris always has something interesting to say, backed by research, and often different from the status quo.
- Want Something More? Then Do Something Different! [The Frugal Farmer] 20 ideas that will actually change something in your life. They aren’t all easy, but they are all worth trying. Almost all of these ideas require you to live differently from the average person, which is what I like about it.
- 15 Questions With Jonathan Levy [CNN Money] A 36-year-old entrepreneur and behavioral scientist. He has some good stories and some good life lessons here. This articles spans a broad spectrum, so be sure to read all the questions and answers.
- Why Premium Gasoline is A Lot Like Male Enhancement Drugs [Zen Penzo] Doesn’t that title just make you want to read it? I’ve recently had a discussion with a friend about premium gas, so this fits right in. Don’t buy into the hype, unless your car actually needs it. And even them, I’m not completely sold on it.
- Why You Should Never Start With Your Most Difficult Task [Michael Hyatt] This goes against the “Eat That Frog” mentality of doing your hardest task first, but it’s a good read. Sometimes it makes sense to do the easiest thing first.