The feedback was 100% positive on changing the layout of my weekend reading articles from many articles to a few great articles.
I’ve found some really awesome articles this week!
We’re in the process of shipping our vehicle overseas as we get ready to move to Europe, so that may be a post in the near future.
Until then, enjoy what I have for you this week.
What You May Have Missed…
- Candynomics: The Economics of Halloween (Infographic)
- 14 Daily Habits That Keep My Busy Life Running Smoothly
- How to Save Money While Choosing the Best Office Supplies
Here are some of the best articles I’ve read this week…
- A Simple Tool for Creating a Killer Debt Repayment Plan [Mom and Dad Money] They break down how to repay your debt, with a spreadsheet that you can literally just plug your numbers into and develop your plan. I would have loved to have this when we were getting out of debt.
- I Achieved Financial Independence in the U.S. Navy [Money Boss] Being in the military myself, this was a must-share. People always ask me how I am creating wealth on a single military income, while they’re having hard time making ends meet on a [usually] larger military income. This explains how anyone can do what we do.
- My 16 Favorite Ways to Get Rid of Clutter [WiseBread] Awesome tips! They go into detail about each idea, and the ideas are pure gold. Most lists like this are very generalized and bland, but this list is different. Check out these ideas and implement some of them right now. I know I’m going to.
- Free Shipping is a Lie [Fast Company] Amazon has a hard time actually producing a profit. Their stock has risen due to the implied and foreseen value of the company. “Amazon is doing great and everyone is on there. It’s a great idea for a company.” That’s true, but that doesn’t equal money. There is a reason their free shipping amount keeps increasing ($25 to $35 to $49). Just read the article!
- 7 Habits of Highly Optimistic People [Change Your Thoughts] I’m an extreme optimist, so this article title caught my attention. If you’re an optimist, you probably do many of these things. If you want to become an optimist, this is a great start. Improve your attitude, and change your life.
- Life Gets Real When the TV Goes Off [Raptitude] We cut the cable a long time ago. I suggest everyone doing it, only because TV is useless. This is an awesome realization of what TV does to us and how much better life can be without it.
- How To Rock Your Day By Waking Up Early [High Existence] If you’ve been reading this blog for more than a week, you know I love mornings. This is an awesome guide to waking up early. Fairly lengthy and detailed, and awesome! Minor language warning.
- Awareness [Exile Lifestyle] I can’t stress it enough; the importance of being aware is huge. Awareness is the first step towards changing your life for the better. You have to know where you are and who you are to change anything.