Read Time: 5 minutes
Welcome to another Friday roundup of the best articles I’ve been reading.
Are you planning to use this weekend to do something really awesome? Of course you are!
Feel free to comment and tell me how you’re spending your weekend. We will be downsizing!
What You May Have Missed…
- 10 Effective and Practical Tips to Save Money While in College
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- The Power of “Two Days in a Row
That last article is vital! Here’s what I’ve found from around the web…
- My Side Hustle Journey (brokeGIRLrich)
- How Stay-At-Home Parents Can Contribute Financially (Young Adult Money)
- 4 Money Lessons We Can Learn From J.K. Rowling (WiseBread)
- Money is Time for the Future (Club Thrifty)
- 10 Areas of Personal Growth That Link Well With Financial Success (The Simple Dollar)
- The Tools I Use in My Quest for Peak Productivity (Afford Anything)
- How I Finally Became Productive After Radically Reducing My To-Do List (Medium)
- Some Tricks That Helps Me Be Better at Life (Budgets Are Sexy)
- You Don’t Have to Change the World (Paid to Exist)
- Read Books and Then Give Them Away (Be More With Less)
- What Happened When I Dressed Up to Work From Home for a Week (Fast Company)
- If You Want to Turn Your Life Around, Make Priorities a Priority (Steven Aitchison)
In the News
- McDonald’s Gives Ronald McDonald Some Time Off Amid Creepy Clown Sightings (Consumerist)
- Amazon’s New Streaming Music Service Has Officially Arrived (CNN Money)
- Amazon Reportedly Opening Convenience Stores & Dedicated Curbside Pickup Sites (Consumerist)
- Woman Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Walmart Checkout Lane, Pays For Merchandise First (Consumerist)
- The Moon Has Hundreds More Craters Than We Thought (New Scientist)
One more thing, this is an interesting read, but it doesn’t really fall into a category. This article was published back in 2013, by a source that I don’t read on a regular basis, but somehow I stumbled upon it. What do you think about this?