You may remember this article that we published.
It’s about things you should do in your 20s to be a millionaire in your 30s.
Whether you want to be a millionaire or not, those things will help you reach your goals.
So why am I talking about some random article? Because Vasilena from Happy People Online made me an Infographic for it! If you’re interested in having a great Infographic made at an affordable price, check out her website. Here’s an example of her work:
I also want to take a second to tell you about another resource that’s been taking a lot of my time. First Site Guide is a website full of all kinds of guides on building an online brand, so if you’re interesting in that, or if you already work online, check out their guides.
What You May Have Missed…
- 6 Financial Mistakes Young People Make
- 4 Ways to Cut Down Costs on Holiday Home Decoration
- 7 Quick Time Management Tips That Really Work
It was a list kind of week here, I guess. Here’s what I’ve found from around the web…
- Even The Joneses Can’t Keep Up With The Joneses! (Budgets Are Sexy)
- 7 Financial Moves to Make Before the End of the Year (Young Adult Money)
- Which Credit Card Should You Pay Off First? (LearnVest)
- This Woman is a Professional Snuggler — And She Makes $40/Hour (The Penny Hoarder)
- $25,934.44 in September Income, EarnMoreWriting.com is LIVE (Club Thrifty)
- Why I Didn’t Move in With My Parents After College (Millennial Money Man)
- 31 Healthy Fruits That Will Improve Your Productivity at Work (Frustration to Innovation)
- 7 Mental Life Hacks That Will Give You the Edge in Social Situations (High Existence)
- Habit Change Hacker’s Guide (Live Your Legend)
- How to Write Every Day (Zen Habits)
- 50 Sentences That Will Convince You to Become a Digital Nomad (High Existence)
- How to Write To-Do Lists That Make You Happier at Work (Fast Company)
In the News
- Target “Rethinking Everything” For New Mini-Stores Aimed At Millennials (Consumerist)
- Rumor Has It: Disney Interested In Buying Netflix (Consumerist)
- Exclusive: Yahoo Secretly Scanned Customer Emails for U.S. Intelligence (Reuters)
- California Marijuana Legalization Faces Unlikely Foes: Growers (Reuters)
- First and Foremost, the Wells Fargo Scandal is About Workers (The American Prospect)