We’ve been downsizing like crazy.
I’m pretty sure we are the sole supporters of our local thrift store.
And that’s partially because nobody else’s stuff will fit in there with all of our stuff.
This weekend, I will be selling a lot of stuff on various websites. I’m sure a post about it will be coming soon.
Here’s the latest and greatest…
- Why I’m Taking a Break From Using Credit Cards (Frugal Rules)
- 5 Specific Situations Where Planning Ahead Saves You Money (Young Adult Money)
- 12 New Financial Companies to Watch For (Budgets Are Sexy)
- How to Get the Job Without Saying a Word (WiseBread)
- 4 Ways to Make Your To-Do List a Whole Lot Sexier (A Life of Productivity)
- How to Escape Living Out of Your Inbox (Asian Efficiency)
- A Short Guide to Starting if You’re Struggling (Zen Habits)
- Kick Off a Cleaning Spree With the “10 Things” Rule (Lifehacker)
- Life Maintenance (The Minimalists)
In the News
- Volvo Planning to Sell a Fully Self-Driving Car in 5 Years (Consumerist)
- Watch Out for Credit Card Skimmers on Gas Pumps (Consumerist)
- US Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson Fails to Name a Foreign Leader He Admires (The Guardian)
- First it Was Samsung Phones, Now it’s Exploding Samsung Washing Machines (The Washington Post)
- Hate Standing in Line? Japan Now Has Self-Driving Chairs (PHYS)
Lot’s of “self-driving” this week. I guess that’s the future, folks!
What have you been reading this week? Share below!