I hope you’ve had a great week.
I have some great reads for you.
I’ve also been making some updates to a few pages.
I also completely revamped the free guides and added all kinds of new resources.
Please go check out the guides and let me know what you think. Comment below to share!
- How Riots Affect the Economy (Plunged in Debt)
- Why Your Kid Needs a Roth IRA (Kiplinger)
- How to Access Retirement Funds Early (Mad Fientist)
- The Ultimate Guide to Making a Budget (Frugal Rules)
- Biggest Dangers of PayDay Loans and 14 Better Alternatives (Money Crashers)
In the News
- Netflix Wants Half Its Library to Be Original Content (Consumerist)
- The Private Debt Crisis (Naked Capitalism)
- New Pizza Calculator Ends “Two Med or One Large?” Debate (The Penny Hoarder)
- The First Choice Amazon Gives You to Buy Isn’t Always the Cheapest (Consumerist)
- What to Expect From Best Buy’s Black Friday Sale (WiseBread)
- Wells Fargo CEO Told to Resign, Face Criminal Charges (Bloomberg)
Don’t forget to let me know what you think about the new designs. Share below!