Here’s the latest and greatest articles I’ve found this week.
I’ve enjoyed adding the “in the news” section for the most part.
I’ve never “enjoyed” reading the news, because it’s always so negative.
You may see some slightly negative articles listed, but I try to stick with the positive.
You may have missed…
- 25 Personal Finance Blogs You Need in Your Life (And Their Best Posts)
- 25 Productivity Blogs You Need in Your Life (And Their Best Posts)
- “You Don’t Want to Be Riding This Horse When the Time Comes (Zero Hedge)
- 12 Fictional Products and Companies That Exist in Real Life (Consumerist)
- It’s Not All About the Stock Price (Foundation for Economic Education)
- Is a Costco Membership Worth It? Here’s How to Decide (The Penny Hoarder)
- 7 Deeply Underloved Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now (InvestorPlace)
- Today’s Hot Question: Can You Live Without Air Conditioning? (John and Jane Doe)
- 6 Facts You Should Know About 0% APR Credit Cards (The Simple Dollar)
- How to Set and Achieve Your Savings Goals (Young Adult Money)
- 10 Tiny Steps to Create Your Tiny Wardrobe (Be More With Less)
- 32 Things I’ve Learned Through a Year of Minimalism (No Sidebar)
- I’ve Downsized 3 Times in the Past 18 Months. Here’s Why I’m Happier Than Ever (MindBodyGreen)
- Why I Rent a Tiny Apartment Rather Than Buy a Big Home (Foundation for Economic Education)
- The Hidden Saboteurs of Lifestyle Design (Steve Pavlina)
- Cleaning Forgotten Clutter Zones (Unclutterer)
I’ve been reading a lot on minimalism lately, as I do quite often, so that definitely shows.
In the News
- No, the Internet Has Not Killed the Printed Book. Most People Still Prefer Them (NY Times)
- Now That ITT Tech is Closed, What Options Do Students Have? (Consumerist)
- Is the Oil Industry Dying? (PacificStandard)
- This Country Has No Government and 3% Growth (CNN Money)
What have you been reading this week?