October has been a huge month for MoneyMiniBlog.
hoping you’ve noticed the fresh new look.
The re-designing process was a lot of work, but it was worth it.
I’ve been doing more than just working on this new design.
I’ve been writing a new book, creating even more great content on money and productivity and, most importantly for this article, I’ve been reading articles from all over the web.
Allow me to wrap up October’s best articles on money and productivity and put them together for you in a nice little package…
Disease Called Debt
- Debt Free at Last: Our Debt of £41K Has Been Paid Off! – It’s awesome to see people accomplishing their goals.
- 101 Ways to Earn Money From Home – New eBook Launch! – Look for my review coming in November!
- How To Effectively Negotiate With Credit Card Companies – My article on Hayley’s site.
The Heavy Purse
- 3 Reasons Why Kids Resist Debt Repayment Efforts – Great article for anyone with a family and debt.
- 6 Ways to Stay Motivated While Eliminating Debt – These are some great tips!
Budgets Are Sexy
- 10 Habits That Made Me a Millionaire at 27 – Practical, applicable and simple, actually.
- 10 Things Americans Waste Money On? – What do we not waste money on?
- Who Sabotages Your Christmas Budget? – Keep your budget for the holidays.
- Confessions of a Landlord: I Never Raise the Rent – Interesting read from Holly as a landlord.
- Confessions of a Landlord: I Raised the Rent – Contrasting article to Holly’s above. Good Read.
- The Amazing Power of Compound Interest – I’ve been meaning to write about this and Robert beat me to it!
- Four Reasons to Use Credit Cards – Both good and bad reasons.
The Frugal Millionaire Blog
- 7 Things I won’t give up to save more money – Some things aren’t worth giving up and you don’t have to.
The Broke and Beautiful Life
- How Fast Can You Churn a Credit Card? – Learn more about credit card churning.
- 5 Common Misconceptions About Living Frugally – There are many. These are 5 great ones.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Your Health Insurance Covered – I never knew about 3 of these. Crazy!
The Frugal Farmer
- Why You’ll Never Be Happy Keeping Up With the Joneses – The Joneses are broke!
How to Save Money
- Saving Money on a Wedding – Great tips for having a frugal wedding.
Million Dollar Ninja
- 4 Ways to Replace Cable and Save Money – I think everyone should replace cable and here are 4 ways to do it.
Monster Piggy Bank
- Red Bull Might Not Give You Wiiings, But They Will Give You $10 – Interesting. Plus, you may get $10.
My Money Counselor
- Tech Replaces Repo Man – It’s amazing to see what technology is becoming.
- How to Compare Mutual Funds – Great guide for getting started with mutual funds.
Young Adult Money
- How To Get Your Spouse Interested in Your Financial Situation – This is an important topic and a great read.
Living Rich Cheaply
I published 12 articles this month. Here’s a recap:
- 3.2 Tax-Free Ways to Invest for College
- Plan Your Finances Like a Game of Chess and Win the Retirement Game
- What a Millionaire Farmer Taught Me About Money – Featured on Rockstar Finance
- 4 Common Mistakes That Investors Make
- 9 Tools to Get the Best Price and Master Shopping on Amazon
- 5 Ways to Lower Student Loan Payments
- 20 Foundational Financial Principles You Can Live By – Must Read!
- How to Effectively Use Caffeine to Boost Your Productivity
- How to Create Good Habits (And Stick With Them) – Must Read!
- What’s Stealing Your Time? Here’s How to Take Control
- 5 Effective Email Hacks to Organize Your Inbox (and Keep it That Way)
- 9 Ways to Be More Productive [Infographic]
Enjoy your reading. Happy Halloween!