More about MoneyMiniBlog and who is behind it
My name is Kalen Bruce, and I am the founder of MoneyMiniBlog. My story is simple…my wife and I were in a lot of debt, we decided we didn’t like debt, I became a student of finances, we are now debt-free and building wealth. And I want to share everything I have learned. I do my best to write informative, entertaining, mini blogs to help you with your finances. Finances can be intimidating. Mini blogs are much less intimidating by giving you a brief, to-the-point message that includes everything you need to know and nothing you don’t.
A Little More About Me
I’m on active duty in the United States Air Force. I’m happily married to my wonderful wife of 8 years. My wife and I have
2 children and we are in the process of adopting 2 more 4 amazing children. I find finances and money extremely fascinating and I want to share what I have learned. I am passionate about helping people with their finances and I want to serve others through this blog, in any way I can. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything or just want to talk.
So what’s all this “mini blog” talk…
What is a Mini Blog?
A mini blog is a blog that can be read in just a few minutes. The goal is that you would be able to read a few blogs in a short amount of time, so that you can get back to your life. I try to take the intimidation factor out of finances and simplify my articles to be short, easy to understand and very informative.
While you are here, don’t forget your free book…
- A FREE 38 page MoneyMiniBook.
- The latest articles on MoneyMiniBlog, straight to your inbox.
- My personal email address to ask any questions.
- Unsubscribe anytime.
- No spam. Ever.
- 5 Priceless Investing Lessons From 6 Influential Billionaires
- Why it No Longer Requires Discipline to Become Wealthy
Saving Money and Making Money
- 4 Ways to Get Cheap Books and Free Books
- 5 Quick Date Ideas for Under $10
- 15 Effective Tips for You to Make Extra Money
- 21 Simple Tips for Child-Proofing Your Finances and Saving You Money
- Debt-Free Car Payments
- How to Keep Up With Technology Without Going Broke
- Retirement 101: How and When to Start Contributing to Your Retirement
- How to Build a Rock Solid Retirement Portfolio
- 3 Ways to Start Investing for Retirement With $100 or Less
- How to Choose Specific Index Funds for Retirement (Based on Your Age)
Other Popular Articles
- 3 Habits You Should Develop – Your Finances Depend on Them
- 5 Little-Known Uses for an IRA
- The Fun of Being Frugal
- Money, Marriage and Children – Communicating for Your Financial Health
- Setting Realistic Financial Goals
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is a Penny Stock?
- What is an IRA?
What Are My Qualifications?
I am just a regular guy. I am not any better than anyone who asks me for financial advice. This is just my personal passion and strong-point. I wouldn’t consider myself an “expert” on finances, but I have been successful and I have a mass of knowledge in the financial world that I would like to share. I have been aggressively studying finances and money for over 10 years. I have read hundreds of books on finances and I am currently earning a degree in Economics. I am not a certified financial counselor, but I do think I’m worth listening to…of course, that’s your call!
I want to personally say thank you for visiting MoneyMiniBlog. I really hope that you have benefited greatly from the content here. I love running this website and interacting with everyone. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions, comments, concerns, complaints or compliments. I love compliments, but I also love constructive criticism, so help me help you by making this website even better for everyone!