My name is Kalen and I write short, simple articles on money and productivity. I’m a finance nerd and a productivity junkie. I’ve been told I defy millennial laws by being happily married, having four children and no debt. If you’re ready to take control of your money, become insanely productive and create positive habits, you’re in the right place.
Check Out Our Most Popular Articles
- The Myth of a “Good Excuse”
- If You Want Freedom, Limit Yourself
- 20 Foundational Financial Principles You Can Live By
- The Most Important Article You’ll Ever Read on Investing
- How to Get Your Finances in Order in Less Than One Hour
- 10 Important Actions You Can Take Right Now to Increase Your Productivity
- 24 Things That Are More Likely to Happen Than Winning the Lottery
- 8 Ways to Give Directly to People in Need Without “Enabling” Them
- Where is Your Money Really Going When You Donate to Charities?
- 6 TED Talks That Will Change the Way You Think About Money
- Why I Finally Decided to Take Control of My Finances
- What a Millionaire Farmer Taught Me About Money
- Here’s Why Compound Interest is So Powerful
- 5 Reasons You’re Broke and How to Fix It
- The Real Cost of Cable TV
So far, so good on the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet.
I’m enjoying the meals, and experimenting with just eating whatever I want on my “carb up” days (30-48 hours a week). If I stop seeing results on the scale and in the gym, then I’ll go to a more “low fat, high carb” cycle, instead of strict keto, and just plain cheating.
I’m also trying Keto Delivered, a service that sends a monthly box of keto-friendly products to try.
Before we move on, check out this website that let’s you sell online, for free…
We’ve all been there.
A dinner party at work. A meet and greet at church. An “open house” at school.
Events that should be easy, but we end up making them awkward and uncomfortable.
The good news is that you’re not alone. We’re all awkward! Some more than others, of course.
Let me explain 6 things I’ve done to build confidence and reduce some of the awkward social stress.
Have you seen Tai Lopez in the YouTube videos?
His ad pops up on every YouTube video, or so it seems. He’s usually standing by a mansion.
His latest video starts with him saying “Hey, I’m here in my backyard. People are always asking me for a tour of my house…”
I’m sure you’ve seen it. Everyone has seen it. Unless you have ad block. So is this guy for real?
I’m going to give my take on that, show you some evidence, show you exactly what Tai does and what you’ll get when you buy his product, and how to get most of what he sells for free.